Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sparkle Shoes

Remember this post?  I added some lace to my thrifted shoes...and like a lot of projects I do I wasn't crazy about them.
Drab shoes to sparkle shoes:

Supplies needed:

spray paint
glitter
glue
paint brush

1. I stuffed tissue on the inside and taped around the edges.  Spray away.  
2.  Paint glue where you want the glitter and sprinkle you sparkle

Much better with sparkle. 

xoxo, 
Amy

Linking up so check out the "I like to party" and come join the fun!
Also linking up here!

14 comments:

  1. Love them!! Oh the sparkle :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, these look amazing! Good job.

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold and glitter. Damn you're fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, waaay prettier! Good job! They don't even look like the same shoes. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle! and the neon! i may just have to search my closet for some old shoes now . . .
    stop by ans say hello sometime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty darn cute! Looks well crafted and now lookin' so fresh.

    Van @ The Clothes We Wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great transformation! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you glammed it up! I have taken to removing laces and adding pretty little ribbon, but this takes it to a whole other level:D Thanks for sharing this one over at my blog. Enjoy your weekend:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute...I wouldn't have thought to spray paint shoes!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy~

    Too Cool!! Great use of {disco dust}:) Please drop by {&} link up to my {k.i.s.s.} blog bash.

    Christina

    Drop by & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete