Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

My baby is 7


7!  That's not even right.  It seems like just yesterday you were a baby and I was scared to death!  I still remember being released from the hospital and the whole time I just kept thinking holy shit I am responsible for this little human being and these people are letting me take him home!


Flash forward 7 short years and here we are. You had to give a little presentation last week at school about yourself.  You made a big collage and got your pointer with the plastic finger on the end, stood tall, and starting describing each photo.  At the end you said, "any questions?".  It was as if you had rehearsed, practiced and perfected your speech.  You made mama proud.

Here's this years interview with my amazing little man.  To read last years interview click here.

What is your favorite subject?  Science. 
How come?  I don't really have science but I like it when things blow up in science.
What is your best memory from when you were 6?  Going to Legoland
What is your favorite color? Silver
Favorite food?  Zman (from Oklahoma Joe's)
Sport? Basketball and football
TV show: Wizards of Waverly Place 
Favorite clothes: shorts and shirt (kid hates pants still...if I let him he would wear shorts during winter).
If you had a free day to do anything what would you want to do? Go to Legoland
Favorite thing to do? build stuff with legos
What do you want to be when you grow up?  An engineer.
Why?  Because you can build whatever you want.
Height: 4'3
Weight: 85  (yes that is correct...you may see me working at your local grocery store soon, judging by his cousins I am completely screwed).
I can't believe how much you've grown over the year.  You can read like nobody's business. You say thank you for the little things, like when I get you a glass of water, or when you fall and scrape your knee and I get you bandaid.  Just a couple nights ago you said "thanks for taking such good care of me today".  And then you said "I should probably tell Grandma that too, she took good care of me today too".  It makes me beyond proud seeing what a big heart you have.  You are my sweet, sweet, boy and I love you more than the moon and stars.


Happy Birthday little man! Mama loves you.

1 comment:

  1. I love him so much!!!!! That sweet little conversation totally makes up for the bad stuff doesn't it. Izzy owes me one soon ;)

    ReplyDelete