Growing up in the eighties I listened to more gangster rap and hip hop than any other music. My 5 year old's favorite song is Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys. I kind of fear the day when they find my stash of tapes and cd's. Yes tapes...as in cassette tapes. Not eight tracks (although I am old enough to rememer those too).
Anyways, the dookie bracelet is soft, comfy, and super easy to make. The ones below are from one of my favorite etsy shops, NakiMuli. She is super bad and I want to buy every single pair of leggings she has in her shop.
Fabric scraps: the crazier the design, the better
sewing machine or needle and thread
1. Cut a piece of scrap fabric approximately 11" x 4" (give or take depending on your wrist)
2. Fold over one edge and stitch so you have a finished edge.
3. Fold over lengthwise with right sides together and stitch along outer edge leaving one end open.
4. Turn fabric right side out.
5. Grab your stuffing and fill it up.
6. Put the unfinished end inside the finished end and stitch closed either by hand or machine. I did both and like the way hand stitching turned out better.
Make a ton of them! If you try it out I would love to see them. Post a link in the comment section if you do!
Linking up to the great parties on my "I like to party page".