Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble Gobble

This may be a couple of days late...but if you still have leftover turkey this is a casserole that won't disappoint.  It's Hot Chicken Turkey Salad.  I had it the first time at my cousin's Shelley's (from Crazy Wonderful) baby shower.  Her dear friend and hostess with the mostest Katherine who blogs over at Harper and Ollie's House introduced me to it and it is delish!  


 Notice the corner missing and the fork?  There is no shame in my game!
For the complete recipe click the link  Hot Chicken Salad on the Food Network  It's a Paula Deen recipe so you know it's good!  Add your turkey instead of chicken...and I used imitation lemon juice instead of the real deal.  

Click on the I like to party tab to see where I am linking up!  Have a great week!

also linking here: http://todayscreativeblog.net/

3 comments:

  1. This looks SUPER yummy! I suddenly wish I had more turkey!! :) Thanks for the comment over on my blog today. I always appreciate it! :)

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is why I'm bummed we didn't have a Thanksgiving dinner this year - leftovers. Funny that you posted this because I was just thinking about that dish a couple of days ago! Speaking of Paula Deen, you need to post your picture with her hottie-pa-tottie boys!

    ReplyDelete