Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 days hath November...eight things you didn't know about me

1.  I am not a morning person.  I am however when I don't have to work.
2.  I love staying up late crafting and sewing when everyone else is sleeping.
3.  I usually sleep with a pillow on my head and the heaviest comforter I can find.  I hope this doesn't lead to early balding.
4.  I love handmade things and vintage (not really a surprise) and dream of someday having a studio or warehouse space I can open to the public for sales, craft nights, etc. 
5.  I can eat sweets in mass quantities, not candy, but things like donuts, chocolate, filled apple pies, cinnamon rolls...
6.  I badly want a vintage upholstered floral couch.
7.  I love playing sports but only enjoy watching them when someone I know is playing.  
8.  I love comedy and actions movies...and can't bear to watch sappy love stories, like nails on a chalkboard.

Well, now you know me a little better, come play along at 30 days hath November


 Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a big morning person. Whether I work or not, I'm up around 7. If I get more than 7 hours of sleep I feel like I have the flu. It's odd, right?

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete