Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Girl Behaving badly

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR...AND A DIRTY MOUTH!

So I was listening to my kids fighting and looking at some new blogs and found this one...http://blingandbones.blogspot.com/ and scrolled down and found these videos.  If you don't like foul language...DON'T WATCH.  If you don't like PEEING YOUR PANTS...don't watch...cuz you'll have to change your underwear.  Apparently this chic has been around for awhile.  I live in the dark because I had never heard of her.  Now I can't get enough.

Here goes.
Again...here's your warning...don't watch this if you don't want to hear bad language.  You were warned.
I'm addicted.  The girl is funny.

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha she looks just like Justin beiber!!! i actually thought it was him at first!

    ReplyDelete