Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

15 Minute TShirt scarf

There is a new website encouraging DIY projects and crafting with a community!  First project: easy TShirt scarf.  These have been all over the internet, but if you need the tutorial just click here!  This is great for all my tshirts that are stained, stretched, too short...

I wore it to a wedding shower this weekend.  Going to post more pics of the shower because my friend Jaime has an absolutely beautiful house.  Too pretty not to post.  So pretty we had the shower at HER house...and yes she is the bride too.  That's what she gets for having the pretty house.

You know I love me a project that is quick!  Check out the where I party tab.  




5 comments:

  1. Um... ok... LOVE!!! And, is that a new camera I spy?! BTW, if I didn't love you so much, I'd be hating on you for being so damn gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not a new camera. I wish. Fortunately after dropping it...my flash works again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute and clever. Thanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute and i like how you connected them with a separate twist. i like yours the best out of the whole gallery. thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that really is a really cute and easy idea! Love it!
    Thank you so much for linking this up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
    I hope to see you again this week! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete