Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Music Monday


This songs makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.  Could be the name of it too.  I'll take anything to feel warm.  We still have a foot of snow on the ground here in Kansas City.  Luckily we are supposed  to have a break from the freezing temps this week.

In record news, I've been going through stacks and stacks of albums this past week and have been busier than ever stocking up my booth for Holy Cow.  I have a pile of about 20 records on my listening list for this week alone.  Digging through crates has been so much fun.  There is something about a record that brings you back to a slower time.  Don't get me wrong I love my Ipod as much as the next guy.  But it sure is fun to pick up an album, look at the artwork, and put the needle on the record (no pun intended).

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment