Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Girls trip to Chicago

Way before I started having kids my mom and I took a couple feel good trips to Chicago.  It has been about almost a decade since the last one and we thought it was a great time to take another one, but this time with my daughter in tow.  It was a blast.  Of course I am way late posting the pics (we went back in June), but hey, better late than never.  


We introduced her to the main spots.  We went to Randolph Street Market , the Navy Pier and of course lots of walking up and down Michigan Ave. 

Thanksgiving break starts today at noon.  Looking forward to seeing family and mostly being a hermit...and of course adding to my ever expanding waist line.  I'll start working on that next week.  No sense in cutting back now!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment