Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Travel Tuesday

I have to travel for work every couple weeks and two weeks ago I went to Boston for the first time.  The city was absolutely amazing.  I tried to cover as much ground as possible because I am never away for long.  I rented a bike from bike share and am completely sold.  I was way excited when we got one in KC. While I may never use our local bike share, there is nothing better than seeing another city on a bike.


crazy cool window display at All Saints Clothing.


stairs and wall in Anthropologie










Boston is no doubt the most bike friendly city i've ever visited. People were nice too. Within 5 minutes of being there someone said quarter and it made me giggle.  xoxo, Amy




1 comment:

  1. I was in Boston a couple years ago and loved it. Great photos. x Tamara Red Coat Studio

    ReplyDelete