Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sammy Sam

gif maker











gif animator











Well, this is a good 3 weeks late, but at least I made it before October! Oh Samantha.  I sit down to right this and just want to cry.  You are 4 years old.  You were such an easy baby.  Easy birth, semi- good sleeper.  And then you started walking, then talking...and then talking back.  You are such an angel...and such a fireball.  Sometimes I just don't know what to do.  You climb, you fight back, you don't back down, but then you smile, and love, oh do you love.  You are forever my lover, my little snuggler.  Mornings are rough because you like to stay up until 10 or 11, but when you finally wake up you come out of your room smiling and wide eyed, ready to start your day.  You give me kisses and wrap those long arms around me for a great big hug.  You sit at the table with me and want to put on makeup.  I am getting away with faking it for now but not sure how long that will last.  You like to dress yourself, and I let you.  I am going to try to continue to let you too.  I don't want you to lose your "you" or conform to something you think you should be.  I want you to keep your uniqueness because you are pretty special.  And I have a feeling you will do big things some day.

You are really into Tangled right now and tell me every day that you have magic hair that glows when you sing.

Your favorite thing to wear is a pink polka dot skirt I made in highschool.

You started ballet and tap.  You call it "balleray" and looooove it.

You like to take cold baths.  You love swimming so that may be it.  It's crazy to me, but it's your bath.

I fear you may have jackass level tendencies.  Sometimes the stunts you and your brother pull make me wonder if I had something to do with it.  I'm sorry.  Please oh please don't ever hurt yourself.   And, no driving the cars before 14.  And stop trying to slide down stair case railings...I can't handle it.

You like to drink milk from the jug and burp as loud as you can.

Stop getting so big.  You are my baby.

Stats
Age: 4
Height: 47" tall
Weight: 51 pounds
Attitude: major
Comedy: Yes.  I mean girl puts underwear on her head for fun.

The interview: (in her own words)
1. What is your favorite thing to do? My tavorite ting to do is pay with mermaids and pincessess.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear to school? pincessess dwess. And a flower button. And lipstick.
3. What is your favorite dinner? chiten nuggets.
4. What is your favorite color? purple and pinkt.
5. Who is your best teacher? Miss Danessa (miss Vanessa)
6. What is your favorite song? tinkle tinkle wittle star
7. What is your favorite animals? titty and puppies
8. What is your favorite sport? baseball.  Why? tuz I wike baseball.
9. What's the most fun thing that happened when you were 3?  When I was a baby?  No, last year.  Ummm, I ate cake?

quote of the day: "mom? tomeday tan you det me tum pitsi dust so we can fy up in de air? pitsi dust is only in emugenties otay mommy?"

Sammy, I love you more than you will ever know, and am so proud to be your mom.

Love,
Momma

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, Amy... I can't stop crying. I love her so much!!! She is just the coolest thing ever. EVER. It's all because of you too :) Oh ok, I'm sure there's a little bit that's Jeff, but don't let him know I gave him any credit ;D

    ReplyDelete