Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st day of school 2012



1st grade for him.  Preschool for her.  The hand holding in this picture was coerced, don't get it twisted.  Although I could feel the tears coming on...I kept it together, even after I was alone in my car...which is typically where the tears start falling.  I am proud of my little superstars, and even a little a proud of myself for a tear free start to the school year.  The past 6 years have gone by like a flash.  Hopefully they will be taught really valuable things this year like...how to fold clothes, how to make a killer lasagna, and how to not kick everything that happens to be within 2 inches of their feet.   Well, my son has only had two helpings of dinner and some ice cream so needless to say he is hungry again.   I'm out.  

xoxo,
Amy




2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT get over how much they look alike in these photos. I don't think I'm going to be teary when I drop Izzy off at school this Thursday, and that is what's making me feel bed. I feel better knowing you didn't ;) Now get your butt back in that kitchen and feed your kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much they look like YOU! I wasn't even sad this year, they love school which makes it so much easier! I think Harper and Jeremy need to meet, since they are both 1st graders! Any luck on selling your house?

    ReplyDelete