Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Faves: Gypsy Love

you know you're a gypsy
i'll tumble for you
stairway to heaven
after midnight...
no volveré
This is how I feel right now.  I want to be a gypsy, or maybe just dress like one. All of these fabulous finds can be found at Girl on a Vine on Etsy.  

Work has been crazy all week.  I need to medicate.  Or sleep for the next 14 hours.  I would take either right about now.  But it's Friday.  So I have that going for me.  Hoping to do a major closet cleanout this weekend.  Ready to get rid of some things and get down to the basics.  Don't know if that's possible or not...but going to give it a go.  Elsie at A Beautiful Mess posted about how she downsized her closet by 50%.  I am inspired and ready.  My style has changed over the years and looking back and seeing the staples that I wear often I feel like I have a good sense of what can go and what can stay.  Will let you know the progress!

Happy Friday!
xoxo,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Exceptionally groovy Amy. Happy closet cleanse. I always like it when I get my closet in order. I'm reminded of what I have in there that's gone UN noticed for awhile and I get a kick out of some of my fashion don't moments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 and 4 are my fav - LOVE them. When you finish your closet, come and do mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the last piece!
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete