Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Shake your money maker Monday

In my car now:  Whip It...the soundtrack.  A couple weeks ago I had to get the kids early from school for a dentist appointment.  As normal my daughter was still asleep from naptime.  I kissed her, picked her up and carried her to the car, strapped her in and about a mile later I look in the rearview mirror and there she is...my little princess bobbing her sleepy little head, tiredly trying to put her hands in the air, eyes glazed over staring straight ahead, still groggy...and very slowly shaking her hips, sleep still in her eyes...a tear in mine.  This is what we were listening to.  Tell me you don't want one of those boomboxes.




Hope your holiday weekend was full of good food and happy memories, remembering loved ones and loving your soldiers.
xoxo, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment