Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Faves-Pretty in Pink....and blue

I was reading LA's blog today and stumbled onto a new fave.  Scathingly Brilliant...I would have to agree, the name says it all.

And now to my fave Etsy finds. 
Unicorn Farts Lip Balm - One Tube Beeswax Shea Cocoa Butter Jojoba
Sea Blue Pastel Tweed Beret - Crochet - Slouchy Hat - Tam - Toque - Softspoken Windowpane Beret - VEGAN 
the hair, the beret.  Love it all.


Clown Photograph - For A Lark 5x5 Ttv Print - clown portrait honeysuckle pink photography
I want this print badly.


I found this treasure on the curb.  I really need to look into buying an old truck.  I drive a Honda, and the Honda shows zero love for dumpster diving. I had a trunk full of groceries,  two kids strapped into car seats (they were mine, so no worries), and a front seat full of clutter from the week before.  If I had a truck I would have left with two paintings, an end table, and maybe two chairs.  (raising fist in air in fury)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Just checked out Scathing Brilliant - so fun! You definitely need a truck, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your lilac hair. The sewing machine is ace, too.. I wish there were more people throwing out stuff like this where I live!

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks for the link she looks awesome and I like the sewing machine.
    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete