Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I want sweets now


After looking at this blog that featured two of my favorite things: peanut butter and chocolate...I had to post these pictures of what I made last week.  I only gained 4 pounds the week I made them so they aren't very good.  I got the idea from an Etsy post on facebook.  I searched and couldn't find the link, but did find this one here.  I ate all of mine immediately so there were no after photos...sorry...I have no self control with sweets...
and yes, there were delish.  Now you guys are probably hating on me like I was hating on the sweet gal who posted the yummy pb and chocolate recipes.  
hate on haters...hate on...and then go grab the gallon of milk and drink it straight from the jug.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to pull my hand away from the mouse so I don't click on the link. OMG, I don't even think they would make it into the oven to bake before I inhaled them just as the look in the picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete