Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Aw Inspiring

These images and people have given me a serious craft bug....

Happy Camper Embroidery 

I want to find a Stitch n Bitch chapter in South KC stat....like yesterday.
The Great Granny Square Swap 21
more Strumpets Crumpets  This chick is seriously amazing and what I would consider a craft genuis.  

pretty pillow
via heatherxdawn  
Crochet flowers

Tumblr_lhig6czxyl1qcm7hbo1_400_large

via we heart it  Dreamcatcher jewelry is on my crafty wish list. 

the girl was bad
"I say there is no darkness but ignorance"
binabengtsson -

Do you think anyone would notice if I took my coffee pot and craft supplies and locked myself in my closet for a week so I could craft?  I can order pizza from inside to feed the monsters...they can already drink from the milk jug...I should be good right?

1 comment: