Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bad Blooger

Yes I know the title of this post says bad blooger.  You know what i meant to say, but this is actually how i feel.  I am tired and headachey and see a lot of housework and laundry in my future.  Hopefully this second cup of coffee will kick me into gear.  I spent most of this past week stocking my etsy shop.  I still have tons more pictures to take and photos to upload.  I am trying to get things ready to transition into working at home...and all the sickness around the house has made all of us a bit tired and cranky.  I posted of ton of 1970s moo moo's.  It's like the dress up sweatpants...with leggings and a belt...so comfy.


 I finally got around to posting some of my vintage slip dresses.  I have a couple really beautiful ones from the 1950's and 60's.


Here are some of the fun things i thrifted the other day that i will be posting on Etsy soon.
 I love embroidery bags.  This is a clutch and in perfect condition.  I might have to hang on to this one for a bit.
 I've been collecting these old metal lockboxes for a while.  I have a couple that I have covered with paper, but I love this one just as it.
 These are my goodies from a lunch trip to my favorite thrift store!  I love the crocheted mittens.

and this old shower cap...love love love...thrifting is one of my favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment