Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Music Mondayerrr Tuesday - Don't drop that

If you don't like booty shaking and questionable language you may want to get back to work. But it's my birthday. So we are going to drop it.

 
Lately I feel like I can't go to target or the grocery store without my kids embarrassing me. Nothing I do helps. So, I've decided to take a different route. I think from now on every time we are in target and they start fighting or throwing around large bottles of laundry detergent that bust open in the middle of the aisle (yes-they did that-recently) I'm just going to bust. it. out. Don't drop it! Wearing bright purple lipstick might help...so I'll do that too. 
 
Also, I realized my favorite big name celebrity- Nicole Richie had a birthday yesterday. So this would explain why we are spirit animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment