Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Music Monday-Loved One


Crank it up and start your Monday off right.  Trust me.  It's my new jam.

Everyone is talking about Miley and her performance last night at the VMA's.  Did any of you watch it? All I have to say is that it would suck ducks to go through your wild phase in front of millions of people.   I did tons of embarrassing things that thankfully will never be relived over and over.

In case you didn't see Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. on the BET awards click here.  It was amazing and surely made just about every woman in the audience want to leave their significant other at least for minute.  Needless to say last nights performance with Miley and her foam finger was a bit of a let down...at least for me, obviously not for her (and no, I don't blame her).

Happy Monday loves!
xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment