Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad Blogger

As one of my Resolutions, I am really going to try to update this regularly.  It's always in the forefront of my mind, but next thing you know I find myself in laundry, or catching up on my Y and R, or eating a box of cookies.  Yes, I watch it 5 days a week, and no I cannot have just one cookie, one box yes. 

As another resolution, I want to dive in on my laundry list of creative activities.  I found two online that totally inspired me.  I figure if put stuff out there...to my two readers...that's you Shelley and Jeremy, then maybe I will actually accomplish a little something, and become a little less self consious about this stuff.

I really want to do this map project for my kids room, but it also inspired me to make similar stuff using recycled materials.


I found both of these projects on one of my daily reads: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Next, I really am going to post pics from Stacey's wedding, and some pictures of the chalkboard wall I promised Shelley months ago.  But that will have to wait for another day!

1 comment: