Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Girl turns 2



She was a such a little angel.  8 pounds, 4 ounces, a full pound less than her big brother.  She seemed so tiny, skinny fingers, skinny legs, toes...she screamed and screamed after birth, louder than you can possibly imagine.  Once the doctors handed her to me she was silent.  All bets were off.  I fell in love all over again.

 I felt great afterwards, I left the hospital early, and than a few days later couldn't move.  She fractured my tailbone on her way out.  Surprisingly, because it was such an easy delivery.  Over the past two years, she has learned to crawl, walk, run and mainly climb.  Climbing everything, everywhere, anytime she can.


Gotten your first set of stitches.  Learned how to wrestle like a pro.  Grown curly hair. Acquired an affinity to music and especially dancing.  Learned how to do somersaults.   Escaped from the carseat enough times to justify mom getting another one.  Became a comic.  Developed a love of the water, ie. kitchen sink, bathroom sink, tub, pool, etc.  All this while barely speaking!  You are the love of my life, and I can't imagine it without you.  You have tested my patience on all levels, but loved so much in return I just turn to mush and forgive all debts...ie. sharpie on walls, sofa, etc. Momma luvs you! Muah.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY, I LOVE YOU!!! Loved seeing all those pictures of her growing up! What a beautiful baby. I think my fav is the one of her in heels standing like a little super model :) Kisses baby girl!

    ReplyDelete