Jeff and I have 2 mini fridges in our basement and a mini freezer. I saw this on Delightfully Tacky today and love it! I could have my own little collection of woodgrain contact paper fridges!
This is AMAZING! I'm loving your blog girl, I found you on Thrifter's Anonymous (totally cute outfit!). I'm following you for sure! I'd love if you'd take a look at my site, leave your thoughts, follow if the spirit moves you!
Elanpro is a leading mini bar manufacturers in India. We offer a wide range of mini bar to suit different hospitality needs. Our mini fridge products are known for their quality, durability, and stylish designs.
This is AMAZING! I'm loving your blog girl, I found you on Thrifter's Anonymous (totally cute outfit!). I'm following you for sure! I'd love if you'd take a look at my site, leave your thoughts, follow if the spirit moves you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Remy
www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com
Elanpro is a leading mini bar manufacturers in India. We offer a wide range of mini bar to suit different hospitality needs. Our mini fridge products are known for their quality, durability, and stylish designs.
ReplyDelete